Monday, July 23, 2012

Found It//Chie Mihara

When I found these shoes at Goodwill, in my size, for fourteen bucks, I was pretty sure they were going to be mine.  You know how I love a hot deal!  I rarely wear heels like this, but they were pretty amazing, so I had to give them a try.  As I was debating with myself, there was an older gal waiting by the fitting rooms who gave me a real pep talk.  "Oooh, so pretty!  They look good on you.  You are lucky you can walk in heels, I can't do it any more....You should get them." I think she sold me on them more than I did myself.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!
Love them!!

Michelle Jiafang said...

Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

robyn said...

thanks for stopping by Michelle!

Chatoyant Cat said...

You are so lucky to have found these, they're so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails